Recycling should be unbagged!
HERE'S HOW TO DO IT RIGHT!
- Plastic bottles and containers with numbers 1 + 2 only
- Paper, junk mail, magazines and newspaper
- Cardboard, broken down and flattened
- All colors of glass bottles and jars
- Aluminum, tin or steel food and beverage containers
- Shredded paper
- Trash and house hold items
- Plastic bags or film plastic
- Tanglers (wire, hoses, cords)
- Any kind of Styrofoam
- Electronics, lightbulbs*
- Hazardous waste*
*These items can be taken to Pollution Solution