We offer a Community Grant program for non-profits, schools and government entities. Funds are to help further environmental causes which benefit the community.
Projects like these and more:
- Purchase of permanent bins for recycling
- Purchase of recycled playground, park, or trail equipment
- Environmental education and outreach activities
- Community gardens
Moreover, grants are intended to help demonstrate:
- The importance of sustainability
- Decrease dependence on disposal
- Help conserve natural resources
- Generally, promote health and welfare of Randolph County residents.
Applications will be accepted from January 29th through March 25th.